Nuvaguard™ hydrocolloid dressings are designed to maintain
a moist wound environment. Nuvaguard™ dressings facilitate wound healing by creating a moist environment that supports the normal healing process while protecting the wound from external contamination, bacteria and viruses.
The Nuvaguard™ dressings’ top layer is a semi-permeable
polyurethane film. The border product is conformable, has a
top layer of low-friction film, and has bevelled edges all around
the product – the border itself is a continuation of the skin-friendly
- Helps maintain a moist wound healing environment and encouraging autolytic debridement, thus enabling granulation to proceed under optimum conditions
- Designed to protect low risk wounds against bacterial contamination*
- The dressing material interacts with wound exudate to form a soft gel – due to the matrix formulation of the hydrocolloid material, most of the gel is removed together with the dressing, resulting in little or no damage to the newly formed tissue
- The dressings are water resistant and remain in place during showering
- Non-infected Wounds
- Partial thickness Ulcers
- Full-thickness Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers (II,III,IV)
Wound care is a complex and evolving discipline. CPN is committed to accelerating the science and technology of wound healing by developing innovative products and education programs. We are focused on assisting healthcare professionals and improving each patient’s individual journey of healing. Our commitment is to bring innovative solutions to the complex problems associated with wound care.
CPN prides itself in offering the most advanced, easy-to-use and superior line of wound dressings that cover all phases and stages of wound care. CPN’s line of Wound Care products represent years of quality and innovation, trusted by countless health care providers.
Wound care specialists know that wounds must be kept clean, covered, and moist in order to heal. To assist modern caregivers in the superior management of acute, chronic, or burn wounds, CPN offers a line of products that are uniquely constructed using the latest technology.
Nuvaguard™ hydrocolloid dressings facilitate wound healing by creating a moist environment that supports the normal healing process while protecting the wound from external contamination, bacteria and viruses. Nuvaguard™ dressings add moisture to a dry wound. They offer a “cooling” effect, act as a barrier, and provide moisture for wound types that would benefit from this type of healing environment.
2” x 2” (5 cm x 5 cm)
4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm)
12/box – 20 boxes/case
12/box – 10 boxes/case
- Remove prior dressings entirely.
- Rinse the wound. Normal saline or cleansing agent is preferred, but luke-warm water may be used in its place.
- Pat the wound with a clean towel to remove excess fluids/water.
- Gently press the dressing to the skin and smooth out wrinkles. (For difficult-to-manage sites, hold dressing in place for 60 seconds to improve adherence. Taping of the edges of the dressing is not required but may help in areas of high friction such as heels, elbows, or coccyx).
- Repeat process until wound supplies are exhausted or the doctor tells you that you can stop. Please note if the bandage should get wet, remove the dressing and reapply new dressing. Nuvaguard™ should be left in place (not more than 3 days), unless it is uncomfortable, leaking or has signs of infection.